You are such a fun mom steph, kids can be fun to play with, especially when they're creative :) some kids I babysat just played powerrangers or pokemon and it was lame, I got some fun farm animals for meresiana and I hope she enjoys them as much as I do :)
Dave and I thought that was so cute! SHe is such a bright little girl. You really are the cutest, most creative mom, I totally steal your ideas. I love the "couch fort" and Hailey loves it too, so thanks for htat one. keep posting what you do with Mia so I can resemble a good mom!
I just watched Mia's video 3 times with Hailey. She loves it! SHe keeps saying "Watch Mia, 'gain!" You had better keep posting stuff for Hailey to see, we sure miss you! And we really missed you for her party!!
9 comments:
Wow, pretty soon you won't even have to make dinner anymore! She'll totally take care of you guys!
How cute! I love your subtle "sick" when Mia decides to put bacon in her cake. By the way she has so much hair now!
That is too cute! And I love that the oven is under the TV =). Hope you guys are doing well.
You are such a fun mom steph, kids can be fun to play with, especially when they're creative :) some kids I babysat just played powerrangers or pokemon and it was lame, I got some fun farm animals for meresiana and I hope she enjoys them as much as I do :)
Dave and I thought that was so cute! SHe is such a bright little girl. You really are the cutest, most creative mom, I totally steal your ideas. I love the "couch fort" and Hailey loves it too, so thanks for htat one. keep posting what you do with Mia so I can resemble a good mom!
Wow, she is an amazing listener, and talker, too! Did she make Ryan's birthday cake for him? (By the way, Happy Birthday, Ryan!)
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm guilty of the same "bad mom" habit:) Mia sure is a good little talker! That was a really cute little video.
I just watched Mia's video 3 times with Hailey. She loves it! SHe keeps saying "Watch Mia, 'gain!" You had better keep posting stuff for Hailey to see, we sure miss you! And we really missed you for her party!!
++++
Adorable!
Post a Comment