Sunday, July 13, 2008

First Day of Work

I made Ryan let me take his picture for his first day of work. He tried to play it off, but I knew he was excited.



5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I've decided your family likes to stick out their tongues. Here's Ryan with his tongue out, you off to the left, and Mia just a few posts down. Wow! Tell Ryan he looked super sharp on his first day!

Nanda said...

Hi Steph!

How are you?! I found the link to your blog from Becky's blog. I can't believe how big Mia is! She's a doll! How cool that you guys ended up in Philly! That seems like such a pretty place! What company is Ryan working for? We're enjoying Michigan! I am amazed how much more stuff there is to do here than Harrison! Only you can relate with me about our funny Arkansas experience!
www.bloggingwithnanda.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Ohhh! He does look so dapper for his first day of work! I hope it goes well. Is that NEW furniture that I see him sitting on?!?!? We sure do miss you!

Becky J. said...

Yay for first days of work! I'm so glad you remembered to take one. I didn't, and I totally wish I had. How's it all going? Does he like it so far? I hope so!

Darcy said...

Congats to Ryan- hope is day was fantabulous!