Saturday morning we had a yummy breakfast, and then we made the 3 1/2 mile drive to Marsh Creek State park and rented paddle boats. It was a blast! The weather was just GORGEOUS too.

Mia and Jack were really cute all weekend. They had fun playing together.

Here it is: the Berretts and the Paces a nice recipe for trouble.

For his birthday present I surprised Ryan with tickets to the Phillies game. It was an exciting game with the Phillies up in the 3rd inning and then the Braves scoring NINE RUNS in the 4th. Somehow the Phillies managed to slowly make their way back to win the game! Very exciting.
The hour wait to get out of the parking lot, however, was not as exciting. On the drive home I saw the Philadelphia skyline for the first time. Ryan was embarrassed that I was hanging out the window taking a picture while we drove through town. He thought for sure that we'd get shot with our Utah plates and all. I have to admit that I've watched the local news, and I was anxious to get out of the city before dark....!

Not bad for a self photo.


Happy Birthday Ryan! We Love You!!
6 comments:
That looked like a fun berfday! I assume you spelled it that way b/c that is the way Mia siad it? SHe is so cute, it really makes me miss you guys. And I have to admit I am a bit jealous about all the adventures you get to have out there! It makes me want to move away when we are done with MBA school.
Happy Birthday Ryan! Come and visit us and play golf in the winter ;)
Is that a pie, and did you make it yourself? If so, impressive!
Happy Belated Birthday Ryan...you old man!! Hope you had a great day...it sounds like you had a blast!
Happy Birthday Ryan! and congrats on your new job I hope you're liking it!
Okay Wow! Did you make that pie? It looks amazing! It is so gorgeous out there. I hope you're enjoying every second of it.
Post a Comment