Saturday, September 19, 2009

Calvin Updates

Here's our cute little guy - still has a toothless grin :)



Calvin has started sitting up! I have to be careful not to leave him unattended, at least not without a pillow behind him.



A quick shot of my happy family before church:



Calvin adores his big sister. He watches her everywhere she goes and smiles at her all day long. Mia loves to help me get Calvin in the mornings and after naps; I think she likes to see his smiles almost as much as I do.



This week I decided to try some rice cereal with Calvin. He was pretty interested....





but, Mia was even more interested!

3 comments:

The Zwahlens said...

Steph, Calvin is so cute! What a great smile!

The Giffs said...

You have such a cute family! I can't believe how fast babies grow up. It seems like he was born just the other day. That gives me hope that soon enough I'll be past the barfing sleepless nights stage.

Berrett's said...

man...he is a CUTE kid! And of course Mia is adorable as always!! miss you guys!!!!!!

tina