I started looking through some old pictures with Mia around the time of her birthday. She loves to see herself "when she was a baby", and so do I. I thought it would be fun to post some old pictures. I didn't put them in order, although the first one is from her first week and the second one is from her blessing day.
I could post pictures all day long :) I love my little girl, and it's really fun to see how much she's grown.
Oh I remember some of those photos! We really should have been friends sooner! :) It is crazy that our babies are now 3!! Where does the time go! Wasn't it just yesterday you would put Mia on a blanket with toys and run on the treadmill?? Oh good times.
3 comments:
I've never seen baby photos of her! They're adorable!!!
Oh I remember some of those photos! We really should have been friends sooner! :) It is crazy that our babies are now 3!! Where does the time go! Wasn't it just yesterday you would put Mia on a blanket with toys and run on the treadmill?? Oh good times.
hehehehe we Hawsies had almost forgotten about the "dome" - so so cute to look back on the baby pics!
Post a Comment