Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Toddler going on Teenager

Mom: "Mia, if you don't get your poopy in the potty you can't watch any TV tomorrow."

Mia: Runs to the toilet. With her pants around her ankles, she makes her best crabby face and yells: "If you don't let me watch TV, I'm not going to live here any more!"

4 comments:

Candace said...

Today Ethan held up all 10 of his fingers and said "let's find this many Mia bideos and I wanna watch them for a minute." then after we found as many as we could he said "well that was cute isn't it?"

Ethan wanted to type this message to Mia all by himself:

eb . jjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikk.;poux

Berrett's said...

LOL that is AWESOME! Oh that Mia...love her to pieces. She cracks me up!! miss you guys!

tina

Kara said...

Ha! That's awesome. Sounds just like Sierra at that age. Like this one:
"How about this- how about I watch a movie FIRST and THEN eat breakfast... so I don't panic."

The Giffs said...

Hilarious!