This is a picture of a gorgeous old "plantation" style hotel that is right on the beach. There was a wedding the day we were looking at it. My favorite part of this picture, though, is the look on Mia's face - it's just so funny.

The city of Cape May is filled with these Victorian style houses. They are so interesting.

I liked seeing the lighthouse.

I thought the best part of our trip was our time on the beach! It was too cold to swim, but Mia LOVED chasing the waves - because they CHASED her back! It was seriously one of those golden moments. I was laughing so hard because she never got tired of chasing the waves into the ocean and then running away screaming when they chased her back. It was so much fun - I could have played at the ocean with her all weekend!



Here's a good view of the boardwalk at Ocean City and a sand castle that Mia is working on.

Ahhh, so much fun. I can't wait to take her back to the ocean.
4 comments:
What a fun trip with beautiful sights. How cute about Mia wave chasing!
that looks like it was tons of fun!! Jack again LOVED watching the video...50 million times!!! :) can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
tina
How fun. You make me so jealous. I want to go play! Mia has turned into such a little woman and you look great! I thought you were supposed to be pregnant? You look fantastic! I hope you're feeling better.
I love how you match :) How fun! We did the same thing on our family reunions when we were young at Capistrano Beach. . . how I love the beach, it kind of scared Mere, but I think we'll try again this coming weekend. Mia has a fun laugh!
Post a Comment