


I know that I am biased, but she was so cute it was painful. :) And wow, candy is an excellent motivator for this little princess. She must have knocked on 20 doors, all the while insisting that she walk in her three-sizes-too-big "glass slippers" and without a jacket! (and yes, she had m&ms for breakfast the other day...her candy needs to disappear soon)
And of course a video...I love the videos...
Here are a few other pictures of our Halloween Fun.



5 comments:
Cute pics. I will show Hailey that video in the morning, I think she will be jealous that Mia was Cinderella. Dave and I had a good laugh about the new couches, congrats on that one!!
Mia is so cute!! Sounds like you guys had fun:)
M&Ms for breakfast... hahaha!! I can only laugh because I bet you have fun fun all day with a hyped up kid!
So cute! Sunday Jared asked Tayson what he wanted for breakfast and he said "candy!"....glad he isn't the only one!
Seriously... where did all that hair come from? She is SOOOO cute!
Post a Comment