Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mia's Favorite Song



4 comments:

Becky J. said...

Sophie made me play both these videos over and over and over again! She loved watching Mia sing. It was way cute!

Michelle said...

Well we now have another video to obsess over! Hailey loved watching Mia! THanks for posting that, it was too cute. Mia is so musically talented, she hears and remembers the words to songs so well! You get that girl in lessons soon!

Patrick and Crystal said...

too cute!

Candace said...

my favorite part is the sweet dance moves - the shoulder shake and one leg up - nothing sweeter.....Ethan has been obsessed with that song forever, but has recently developed another obsession for Slow Ride Take It Easy- I am not sure which is worse- I have heard them both no less than 100 times, but I will still make sure that Ethan sees Mia's version tomorrow....I can't can't can't wait for Christmas with the two of them together!