WHOA! I can't believe you guys got snow!!! It flurried here the other day in the morning but that was it. I'm not complaining though! Hey and thanks for the card!! That was nice of you guys. AND no news to report on the baby...we are STILL here...no hospital yet. ANyway, give us a call if you have extra time while you are in NYC. Love you guys!
2 comments:
Yeah! a winter wonderland! That looks like fun. And now you don't have to miss utah!
WHOA! I can't believe you guys got snow!!! It flurried here the other day in the morning but that was it. I'm not complaining though! Hey and thanks for the card!! That was nice of you guys. AND no news to report on the baby...we are STILL here...no hospital yet. ANyway, give us a call if you have extra time while you are in NYC. Love you guys!
tina
Post a Comment