We had a lot of Easter fun - we pretty much celebrated Easter for the first two weeks. First we had an awesome ward activity (no pictures, but Mia had a blast). Next, we had a great time hunting for eggs at Bell Tavern Park. It was really cold that morning! Mia was one of the big kids in her age group this year - and her basket was loaded! She was nice and shared with her little brother and another little girl. :)
Look at all those eggs!
The next week we had great weather - hence the shorts and tee shirts. We had our own little egg hunt with some friends.
Love those pigtails.
And of course we had to dye eggs. Although he's not pictured here, my Dad was in town for a few days right before Easter. We had our Easter dinner with him :) and were glad that he could color eggs with us. Mia and I were looking at old pictures recently and I realized that we've got pictures of us dying Easter eggs with her every year! This year technically we "painted" the eggs because Mia chose the glitter eggs:
Poor Mia had a terrible cold in this picture and her nose was literally cracked and bleeding....at least the boys were healthy and happy though!
Here's a pic with grandpa! We had fun playing outside while he was visiting :) Too bad it was just before all the trees got their leaves, but doesn't the grass look wonderful? (Did you see the pictures of the snow? We are sooo thankful for SPRING!)
And of course - in April we celebrated ONE YEAR WITH CALVIN!!! It's true, my baby boy is one year old!!!
He hated the hat:
But he loved the balloons.
And the toys were interesting.
Mia was very involved in the cake process. I'm no whiz when it comes to fancy cakes, but we had a good time faking it. Calvin just wanted to play with the fire....boys will be boys.
We love our little guy. I'll have to post some video of him walking - he started walking a week before his birthday and he's been running around ever since!
3 comments:
Hi Steph! I can't belive Calvin is 1! And Mia is so cute. Small world, huh, that your brother is in the bishopric! Your little nephews are so funny. Hope everything is going well! Love, Lisa
I miss you guys! Mia is so grown up. She's so beautiful. And Calvin is darling too. How fun that he's up and running all over the place.
Okay seriously, your kids are SO CUTE! I bet they are are so much fun to have around... If you're ever in Utah and need a sitter you just give me a call! I'll take your kids for ya :) Love reading about the "Pacer's"...
Post a Comment