Sunday, April 25, 2010

Catch Up

It's catch up time. In March...

Calvin had his first hair cut. He wiggled all over, but wasn't too terrified of the clippers:

BEFORE


AFTER


We visited Ryan's brother and family in Phoenix. I absolutely Loved, LOVED Arizona. I know, I know, it gets really hot - but in March it was dreamy. Especially coming from the deep freeze of Pennsylvania. Even after enjoying two years in the forest, I'm still a desert girl at heart. Back to the trip though, it was awesome. We had a great time visiting Uncle Tyler, Aunt Jessica, and Cousin Makayla:

The boys enjoyed several rounds of golf:




The little girls enjoyed the zoo:





So did the rest of us.





Calvin was just along for the ride:



The cousins had fun playing together.

They loved romping around on the blow up air mattress every morning.


We had a good time playing at a local farm:












Calvin had a little run-in with a rooster. They were staring each other down, and one of them was reduced to tears. I'll leave it to you to decide which contender was left crying...




We enjoyed visiting the Mesa temple grounds - and the cool cacti garden. Ryan and Mia plucked a grapefruit from one of the fruit trees, which probably seals their fate. I mean come on, that's double whammy - stealing on temple grounds...they're toast for sure.





We had so much fun in AZ - thanks Tyler & Jessica!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Love visiting those "hot" states when it's cold at home. And you look so great! Always thought you were a pretty girl :) Hope everyone is doing well!