Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Electronic Woes

I need to do a real blog update one of these days, but for now - I just have to list our electronic woes.

1. Calvin stuffed the DVD player with lots of DVDs. I extracted them with my tweezers this morning, but the DVD player still doesn't work.

2. A few weeks ago I was busily making dinner with a recipe that was on the computer. Well, in my rush I went to reach into the cupboard for a glass pyrex measuring cup and accidentally dropped it on the computer screen. While the measuring cup survived, our computer screen cracked....and we haven't fixed it yet. Even as I write this I am working around the giant black and white spider web across the screen.....

3. I accidentally dropped our digital camera the other day, and now it doesn't turn on.

4. And finally, my cell phone (which is only 2 months old) died this morning. The battery got really hot and then refused to hold a charge. And now I have no cell phone.

Besides all of our electronic woes, life is good around here though!! One of these days I'll do some updates....

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Steph!! I hope that good electronic vibes come your way soon! Enjoy your trip to Nevada or Oregon! We sure miss you guys!

The Giffs said...

So sad! I hope things can get up and running again. That happens with my cell phone battery occasionally. I've even had it replaced and the new one does it too. Weird!

Belle said...

you're blog always makes me smile and laugh-in a good way!

Berrett's said...

oye lady!!! hey i hope you are having fun at home and can't wait to meet up with you guys when we all get back from our vacations!!!! wahoo!! it's been too long...

tina

Tricia said...

ROUGH TIMES! Hope things have gotten better... Sending you positive electronic thoughts!

Tricia said...

Your family is so stinkin' cute!!!