Here's Ethan with his prize possession: a "gwer" or "goo-er" well you'd have to ask him the exact pronunciation and spelling. He likes to "gew" things - monsters, hot lava, people (even though he's not technically supposed to :). Mia picked up on it and now gews things around our house too, it's actually kinda fun.
Here's Mia with the present I was most excited to get her. It's the classic Fisher Price doctor's kit. She always wants to role play doctor stuff probably because she goes to appointments with me all the time.
Love this one:
The midnight toy assembly party:
(On a side note, Ryan, Andrew, Candace, myself and Dad all went and played broom hockey down at the Church on Christmas Eve with some other people in the ward - it was a blast!!!!)
Mary and Joseph:
Christmas Dinner:
Gingerbread house making:
Wagon rides from Grandpa:
And Mia decorating the tree. Several times throughout our stay she would take off every ornament within reach and redecorate the tree. When we got home she informed me, "We need a Christmas tree and a piano." (the piano was right next to the tree).
2 comments:
HEY! You are ALIVE! I loved all the pics...Mia is too cute...i love her comment about the tree and piano. And amen to the downloading your pics on blogger!! I was wondering the same thing! Well it looks like you guys had a good time!! Hope you did! How are you feelin? I'm so excited you are having a boy!! We'll have to talk sometime soon.
tina
How fun! I really wish I would have called you sooner in the week so we could have spent more time together.
Post a Comment