Our first stop of the day was Fisherman's Wharf:
Before we left we had lunch at the Boudin Bakery aka Heaven. I LOVE LOVE LOVE sourdough bread. So this was the best place ever. I wish I could import it into my kitchen. So yummy.
Our next stop was the Golden Gate bridge. At my Dad's suggestion, we parked the car and walked out to the first big post thing. It was so awesome! What a view, what a bridge! It was really incredible.
Here's a fairly good shot of my big pregnant belly -
After the bridge we headed to Japan town and China town. It was pretty impressive to see these places. Japan town was relatively small - just a block - but China town was MASSIVE.
Here's Andrew & me with a nice dragon statue thing - we didn't ever get a picture of the four of us - we really should have!
8 comments:
yeah we should have gotten a picture of the four of us....I don't know how that didn't occur to me until right now when I read it on your blog....poor Ethan and Hudson are going to wonder about their childhood because Andrew and I are so bad about the picture thing :(
I loved the belly pics! I have been dying to see you! That sounds so fun! I am envious of all you did over the break. Are you exhausted now??
Looks like a fun time. You are always on a new site-seeing or traveling adventure. I love it! I will just have to live vicariously thru you and your pictures. It was good to see Ryan in UT last week, wish you and Mia had been there too.
What a fun trip. I love San Francisco...the sights, smells, sounds...ooh I need a trip! It was great to see Ryan while he was in town, but missed you!!
Love your belly! San Fran is so scary to me. People just walking all over the place and the traffic is horrendous!!! It is fun, though when you get to the pier.
you're making me homesick!! looks like you guys had a great time!! love the belly!! you look great!
tina
So fun! What a great idea to do that. Jason and I were contemplating going there for our anniversary this year. That's fun that you got to go without the kids (well I guess one was with you).
Sounds like fun! I love road trips with the siblings. Paige and I (and a friend of ours) enjoyed a trip there this past summer... our last big trip together... since Paige is now getting married, I'm on my own now when it comes to Ellison Road Tripping - at least for a while anyway... Glad to see you're enjoying life still!
Post a Comment