Sunday, August 10, 2008

New York Traffic

This weekend we decided to drive up to Stamford, Connecticut to see our friends the Barretts. We left around 4pm on Friday expecting to hit some SERIOUS traffic. We actually got to within 20 minutes of their place without any significant slow ups, and *THEN* we tried to cross the George Washington Bridge. We went 7 miles in three hours. How's that for traffic!? But, we kept our spirits up as well as we could:



It was a pretty fun party; I'll be posting more pictures later this week. (On a crazy totally unrelated tangent, Mia had swiss cheese and a dill pickle for dinner tonight...)

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ugh...I hate traffic. You guys should have just walked the rest of the way. Ditch the car.

Candace said...

That is perhaps the cutest video I have ever seen on a blog - Mia is sooooo cute! Ethan has been saying "again, again" for the past 10 minutes- he loves it and thinks the song is hilarious!

The Giffs said...

That is SO stinking cute! I love your random comment about her dinner by the way!

Harrison's said...

Wow there aren't a lot of things that are as frustrating to me as traffic like that. The video of Mia is too cute! I love it. Tayson was sitting by me when I watched it and he said "AGAIN!"

Darcy said...

Wow, that traffic is awful!

Patrick and Crystal said...

Mia is so darn cute! That traffic sounds miserable though!