The kids, of course, loved the sand.


Baby Hudson is probably the best baby I have ever seen. He was so content to go with the flow. He had a great time chillin' in the shade at Tahoe! (By the way, I think Mia will still be calling that boy "Baby Hudson" when he's in his 20's)

It always amazes me that Tahoe can be so picturesque without any touch ups from even a basic camera shot.

And here are the rocks that we love to jump off. Andrew and I thought that we'd be daring and jump in despite the frigid temperature. The instant my skin touched the water I started shivering. There was a split second where I wondered if I was going to be able to pull myself out of the water!! Sweet Tahoe. It was great - as always.
1 comment:
I don't miss that cold water! We went to Lake Mead for FHE Monday night and at 9 pm it was 88 degree! The view and the clarity of water or course is much better in Tahoe!
Post a Comment