YEAH!!! Congratulations! I've only been to Philly once... it was on a greyhound in the middle of the night! Maybe we'll have to come and visit to see what it's actually like. I hope you guys love it!
WAHHHOOOooo! WE are SOO excited for you guys! AND you will only be a short car trip away. :) We'll have to meet up in NYC. I've never been to Phily so we'll have to come check it out! :)
Yay! From what Mom and Dad told me it sounds like a really awesome opportunity. The last time I was in Philly Ryan and I had pizza instead of a cheesesteak. Now we can come visit and get one!
Hey Stepanie & Ryan... it's been about 5 years since I've seen you both and I admit that I had to find your blog through Brandon and Nichole Bruce then via Andrew's blog link... (maybe that makes me a stocker, but I was just curious what everyone's been up too and Brandon's not much help in relaying detailed information...) Boy does time fly. I am excited that things seem to be going well for you both! Congrats on the new job and finishing up school... are you still in Utah? I saw Mts in the background of some of the pictures... drop me a line sometime and let me know how things are going!
I'm glad that you aren't mad I was "stalking"... & I added you to my blog too... I'll be watching for all the major updates that come with the big move. Best of luck with that! if you need help with the move let me know. I'm in Salt Lake still, but I'm off for the summer (meaning I don't have to work for the next two months) - and would be willing to help if you need it... my family is still down that way and so I'm in the area at least once or twice a week.
welcome to the east. When do you move out? You are close that we can come over and play. There are so many cool things near where you live, gettysburgh, hershey, atlantic city, homicides.
Congratulations to you all!! Even though we are sad to see you leave us we are happy for you! If we're ever in that neck of the woods will drop in for a visit (if that's okay??)I'm glad we can check in by blog so we'll know how you all are!! When do you leave...Ryan does this mean I'm done speaking with you on your HC Assignment??
16 comments:
YEAH!!! Congratulations! I've only been to Philly once... it was on a greyhound in the middle of the night! Maybe we'll have to come and visit to see what it's actually like. I hope you guys love it!
Congrats you guys! That's so exciting!
WAHHHOOOooo! WE are SOO excited for you guys! AND you will only be a short car trip away. :) We'll have to meet up in NYC. I've never been to Phily so we'll have to come check it out! :)
Tina
Yay! From what Mom and Dad told me it sounds like a really awesome opportunity. The last time I was in Philly Ryan and I had pizza instead of a cheesesteak. Now we can come visit and get one!
Wow, Philly! That is so big and so far away and not anything like you are used to! An exciting adventure awaits. Congrats to you!
That's great news! Congratulations!
Hey Stepanie & Ryan... it's been about 5 years since I've seen you both and I admit that I had to find your blog through Brandon and Nichole Bruce then via Andrew's blog link... (maybe that makes me a stocker, but I was just curious what everyone's been up too and Brandon's not much help in relaying detailed information...) Boy does time fly. I am excited that things seem to be going well for you both! Congrats on the new job and finishing up school... are you still in Utah? I saw Mts in the background of some of the pictures... drop me a line sometime and let me know how things are going!
P.S. This is Tricia Ellison... from Alta...we played soccer together...remember those good ol' days... yeah its been a while...
Congrats!!! You're only about 4-5 hours from us (I think). I'm excited to see you guys!!!!!
I'm glad that you aren't mad I was "stalking"... & I added you to my blog too... I'll be watching for all the major updates that come with the big move. Best of luck with that! if you need help with the move let me know. I'm in Salt Lake still, but I'm off for the summer (meaning I don't have to work for the next two months) - and would be willing to help if you need it... my family is still down that way and so I'm in the area at least once or twice a week.
Holy smokes! Good luck you guys!!!!! That will be so fun for you!
HUGE CONGRATS! FINALLY! We will expect visits, and you can expect one in return because I don't think you will be too far from us.
welcome to the east. When do you move out? You are close that we can come over and play. There are so many cool things near where you live, gettysburgh, hershey, atlantic city, homicides.
How neat! When do you leave? What is your address now? CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations to you all!! Even though we are sad to see you leave us we are happy for you! If we're ever in that neck of the woods will drop in for a visit (if that's okay??)I'm glad we can check in by blog so we'll know how you all are!! When do you leave...Ryan does this mean I'm done speaking with you on your HC Assignment??
Congrats on the new job! When are you moving?
Post a Comment