Ryan's parents visited earlier this month (more on that fun later), and while they were here we blessed our little guy. I thought it was neat that Calvin was blessed on his Grandpa Pace's birthday, July 5th. Here are a few photos - of course I had to take lots of pictures of our little cutie. I also want to thank Justin and Tina for letting us borrow the SWEEEET blessing outfit on short notice AND while they were moving! That outfit plus Calvin's stellar good looks made a great combo. Thanks again :)
What a doll! Those pictures are darling! It looks like you guys had a blast in July. I can't imagine what it's like to have Ryan gone after having him home for a month. I hope you're surviving.
8 comments:
He does have stellar good looks! Cute pics! That makes me miss you all. Mia is so big and I love the polka dot dress!
What a cutie!!
Your little guy is so cute! I love the third picture. WOOHOO Blessing Day!
Oh my, he is so handsome! And getting big fast. And the outfit is as cute as can be!
Those two are SO cute! Congrats on the blessing going well and having such adorable kiddos!
I love the photo of him smiling :)
greetings! I've been out of the look with our new baby, but hope alls still going great!!
What a doll! Those pictures are darling! It looks like you guys had a blast in July. I can't imagine what it's like to have Ryan gone after having him home for a month. I hope you're surviving.
Post a Comment