I'm too lazy and too short on time to organize these pictures very much - so some are Mia and some are Calvin (you will have to reference the color palette to distinguish). I just find it amazing how much our kids look alike! (I'm also glad that they've inherited their parents' stunning good looks....heehee :)
Okay, so they really are CUTE!!! It's so fun to see pictures of your adorable kids! Congrats on passing down those beautiful genes... your kids will thank both for sharing your stunning good looks down the road! Wish my "future family" was as lucky! I'm going to have to find a good looking man to give my kids a 50% chance! :)
3 comments:
Okay, so they really are CUTE!!! It's so fun to see pictures of your adorable kids! Congrats on passing down those beautiful genes... your kids will thank both for sharing your stunning good looks down the road! Wish my "future family" was as lucky! I'm going to have to find a good looking man to give my kids a 50% chance! :)
Thank you for posting pictures of your "twins." I wish we could see you guys in July. Have fun with Stan and Nancy.
I'm excited to see if my little boy looks like Mere or totally different :)
Post a Comment