Monday, June 8, 2009

Guess Who?

Over the last few weeks, I've taken a few pictures of Calvin and thought, "I have one of Mia that looks just like that!!" So, I hunted through the old photos and found one devoid of pink. I thought it would be fun to recreate the same photo with Calvin and play a guessing game. Who is who?? (answer on bottom for those who care to play)





























First is Calvin, Second is Mia

6 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVED THAT!! That is too cute! I want you to know that I guessed it right! Their coloring is slightly different, but the clencher for me was I recogonized the pampers diapers as the same ones we used for Hailey!

Caralee said...

So cute! They are definitely related. And both absolutely adorable.

Candace said...

I guess it doesn't help the mystery that I remembered the diaper and the blanket from Mia....it also looks (atleast in the pic) that Calvin has darker eyes than Mia did, but of course they both are adorable!

The Giffs said...

I totally guessed wrong. Great game.

Annette and Scott said...

They really look so much alike!! I'm happy to say I guessed right!
Glad to hear you are doing okay!!

Berrett's said...

Wow they do look a LOT alike...cute cute kids though i must say. Got some really cute pics of Jack and Mia at Valley Forge...haven't downloaded them yet though (having computer issues) so when i do i will send them your way!! hope you are doing well...ryan is off soon right? and then fam in town? alright hope all is well. :)

tina