Thursday, February 12, 2009

Freezing

I'm tired of winter. I really miss the days of playing at the park for hours and hours! We never had boring Saturdays because there were always trails to find, bike rides, picnics, parks, etc. Now we are just huddled up in the house. Although, Ryan has found a new reason to love Pennsylvania: ice skating on a frozen pond in the middle of town. I think his exact words were "this alone makes moving out here completely worth it."






Mia didn't really agree with Dad - she wouldn't even walk on the ice.....she's ready for summer too.

6 comments:

Caralee said...

How fun! I am ready for summer too...bring it on!

Patrick and Crystal said...

I agree with Mia! Bring on the warm weather!

Becky J. said...

Yeah, I'll bet that's heaven for Ryan! While he's out on the ice, you and Mia come visit us in Cali! We'll warm you right up!

Harrison's said...

I'm totally with you Stephanie. It finally got a little warmer this week and melted all the snow and then this morning we woke up to about 3 inches. Aaahh!!! Mia looks so cute all bundled up. How is your pregnancy going? Hope you're feeling well.

Erica Allen said...

Unfortunately (or not) the winter doesn't bother Deon - she'll go outside no matter how cold. However, I'm a wuss, and I worry about it being too cold for Blake! So I am so ready for summer too! I love seeing Mia bundled! It reminds me of last winter when we took our girls to the playground all covered in snow!

The Giffs said...

I guess you better come and visit me then. I think our high was 70 today!