Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged

So I never do these TAG things - but I suppose there is a first time for everything right?

A) Four places that I go to over and over: TARGET, Kohls, the Park, the library

B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: Crystal, my brother Brady on a mission in Uruguay, Ryan (there's not enough time in the day to get all of our conversations in face-to-face), babycenter.com

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: El Charro Avitia (if you ever go to Carson City, NV - you MUST eat at this restaurant, I can't wait until Christmas - I'm already dreaming of the way the sour cream oozes off of the gorditas), my mom's house (you can't beat the food or the company), my mother-in-law's house (again you can't beat the food or the company - and I'm not trying to score any brownie points here), and my house (this time NOT because of the food, but because of the entertainment...from a certain two year old)

D) Four places I would rather be right now: sleeping, mountain biking in the Alpine Loop, skiing at Kirkwood, playing on the beach at Lake Tahoe (assuming it wasn't freezing cold)

E) Four people I think will respond: don't respond, I usually don't

F) Four TV shows I watch: the Today Show with Meredith Viera and Matt Lauer (assuming I can get out of watching Little Einsteins), the Office, Ace of Cakes, whatever sporting event Ryan wants to watch

Well, that wasn't so painful I guess. It was kinda fun. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That was fun! I now want to go to Nevada and eat at the resteraunt! (Hailey now asks daily to watch/see Mia, so we definitely blog stalk you, don't be worried, it is just us!)Can you post how your pregnancy is going?