Congrats congrats!!! I've been wondering when this announcement would come. Hey are you guys loving being from a place with a good baseball team? Dang cubs!
YEA!!! I hope you are starting to feel better. I can't believe how much hair Mia has now. It is so long and cute! Maybe it's just the video but it looks like she has tons more than before.
Wahoo! Congrats on the great news. Hopefully it'll be another cute girl; we love having two girls in a row (though I'm sure boys are fun, too). Hope you're feeling well!
14 comments:
Congrats to you guys!!
YAY!!! Congrats you guys! Hope you're feeling well steph...
We have been waiting to hear the good news!! We are so happy for you. How are you feeling with this one? Are you wonderful like it was with Mia?
That's great news! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Mia will have so much fun being the big sister :)
Hope you are feeling well and all is good in Philly area.
Congrats congrats!!! I've been wondering when this announcement would come. Hey are you guys loving being from a place with a good baseball team? Dang cubs!
Wow! That is so neat, my two sisters in law are both pregnant too! I am so excited for you guys! How are you feeling? When are you due?
I forgot to mention-remember my brother robert? after almost 6 years they are now expecting twins!!!
YEA!!! I hope you are starting to feel better. I can't believe how much hair Mia has now. It is so long and cute! Maybe it's just the video but it looks like she has tons more than before.
WooHoo! Congratulations you guys!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! It's so exciting! That was a cute way to announce it too:)
Congratulations...we're so excited & happy for you all!!
You child may end up born on Saki's b-day! Camille is due around February (since twins usually come early).
Wahoo! Congrats on the great news. Hopefully it'll be another cute girl; we love having two girls in a row (though I'm sure boys are fun, too). Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment