Ryan has been out of town a lot lately, so Mia and I have been finding creative things to keep us busy. Here is a look at yesterday's project!
At first, I tried to show Mia that it would look better if she would paint with just one color at a time, and then I realized that I was stifling her creativity. :)
that looks so fun! I'm glad you didn't stifle her creativity. It looks like it turned out great! PS~ I just showed Kaiya the video of Mia and said "that's Mia". Now she's walking around saying "Mina, Mina...". Let's hope Mia doesn't mind being called that next time we get together:)
1 comment:
that looks so fun! I'm glad you didn't stifle her creativity. It looks like it turned out great! PS~ I just showed Kaiya the video of Mia and said "that's Mia". Now she's walking around saying "Mina, Mina...". Let's hope Mia doesn't mind being called that next time we get together:)
Post a Comment