Last week, we flew out to Seattle to attend Ryan's Grandmother's funeral. She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and we are sad that she has left us for a time. Thankfully, we believe that families are forever so it makes everything a little less sad!
We don't have any pictures from our stay in Seattle, but after the funeral we drove down to Ryan's parent's house in the Portland area. We were there for about five days and we managed to pull out our camera. Here are a few pictures of Mia helping out in the backyard.
She tried on the working gloves:

Grandma thought that this was a great opportunity to enlist some help, although Mia was unsure...

Finally, she decided that it didn't look too bad.

Mia had fun carrying leaves and sticks all over Grandma and Grandpa's house.


We also discovered that Mia is a cat whisperer.

I am obviously losing my mind.

Ryan lost his a long time ago.

Mia has become very attached to her blanket and often refuses to put it down - even when it's time to eat!

This really explains itself.

And so does this.

Well, that's what we've been doing lately!
4 comments:
She is so dang cute! And, I think you lost you mind a long time ago too. Crazy pictures. I'm sad we didn't get to see you when you were out. Dang visiting teaching.
ha ha...you guys are great!! Mia is just so stinkin cute! Justin and I say that every time we look at your blog! She just puts a smile on my face. :) I'm sad to hear bout Ryan's grandma! She was very nice...good thing we know what we know huh? Well Hope you guys had a good halloween! We miss you!
Mia is growing so fast and McKay is quite excited to see more pictures of her. Don't worry, we told him he has to wait. There is a girl in our branch named Mia, and McKay likes giving her kisses. maybe practice for the real Mia? I dunno?
Steph, Ryan, and Mia--So fun to see all your pictures and hear your comments, it makes me smile and laugh, I showed Saki some photos too-makes me think of our times at BYU and how far we've all come! Our baby is due in January and it will be a girl! I am glad your little family looks so happy! lots of love, Elizabeth Vakalala (Bradshaw)
Post a Comment