Monday, October 15, 2007

A Field Trip

Mia and I recently went on a field trip with the MBA spouse association. We visited the pumpkin patch and corn maze at Thanksgiving Point. We had a blast!

My favorite part of the trip was that it was free, and Mia's favorite part of the trip was the tractor ride.



Mia also enjoyed playing in the sandbox full of hardened corn kernels.



All in all we had a great day playing with our friends!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

That does look like fun. Dude Steph. ...I miss you tremendously! Hopefully our Christmas travels will overlap somewhere. I'll have to email you with our plans. P.S. Mia is getting cuter by the day!

Becky said...

We did that last year, and it was really fun. Cute pictures!

Candace said...

I love how Mia is right in the middle and totally going for the steering wheel in that last pic- so much like her cousin!

Candace said...

By the way- the above comment was us-- I had to edit my profile so it would show my name

Nicki said...

YAYAYA I totally forgot you had a blog! It was so good to see you guys! Mia is as cute as ever!

Pacers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.