Here's our cute little man on his big third birthday!
 |
| We had a party & invited some friends. We did a pinata. Calvin was a bit overwhelmed I think. We had a case of "it's my party & I'll cry if I want to" - lots of crying & cringing. But, eventually he did swing the bat a little. |
|
|
|
|
|
I made the race track Cars cake for him. I found it online, I'm not a big cake decorator guru like you see these days, but I thought it turned out cute.
We played some fun games. This was car racing down cardboard tubes.
I found this idea for cute party favors online - little candy cars. Pretty easy to make, and very tasty to eat.
Here he is wearing his "fast as lightening McQueen" shirt on his big day. He's so fast, the picture is blurry....wait that's probably operator error....
 |
| Playing with birthday toys |
My photo skills are really amazing....here's cute Calvin smiling his heart out with the Happy Birthday sign behind him. :) And below is one of his classic looks - it's a funny favorite. Again, I should work on the blurry picture deal. Let's be honest, I'm just glad I get the camera out!!!
1 comment:
You're family is sure growing up! Love the photos! I love that cake, you did a great job! I may have to try that out for Glenn's birthday!!! He loves cars and trains! Those cars are cool too!
Post a Comment