Over the last few weeks we've been trying to soak in every bit of sunny warmer weather Mother Nature sends us because we know that the deep freeze is coming! Here are a few pics from a recent park outing.
Nice pictures. At first I thought I actually saw a bit of Ryan in Calvin. Now I'm not so sure. As for the Wii - unfortunately it's not ours. Our friends let us borrow it, so it will not be making the trip out for Christmas.
4 comments:
Nice pictures. At first I thought I actually saw a bit of Ryan in Calvin. Now I'm not so sure. As for the Wii - unfortunately it's not ours. Our friends let us borrow it, so it will not be making the trip out for Christmas.
Super cute!! I'm so jealous you have grass!
That little boy is a cutie. I love that Mia decided to be Minnie day of and she let her. Ha! What a great mom.
They're so cute I can hardly handle it!
Post a Comment