That was adorable! I understood every word! Oh she is cute. I cannot wait to see what you are having, can you post it ASAP on Monday...I will be waiting! (I am hoping that you keep along with "tradition" and have a boy like Erica and I...but a baby sister would be fun too!)
Piglet, huh? At least she doesn't want Eeyore! Her hair is getting so long too! I am right there with Michelle, I will be stalking your blog Monday till I hear what you're having!! I too hope it's a boy, but I find a girl will be easier. There's just something complicated about wiping something extra between their legs... :)
When I was pregnant with #2, we threw around the name Chloe for a girl. Jake decided he liked Cleto (he mixed up how to say Chloe). What do you want to name this baby? Will you share this info.
6 comments:
That was adorable! I understood every word! Oh she is cute. I cannot wait to see what you are having, can you post it ASAP on Monday...I will be waiting! (I am hoping that you keep along with "tradition" and have a boy like Erica and I...but a baby sister would be fun too!)
Piglet, huh? At least she doesn't want Eeyore! Her hair is getting so long too! I am right there with Michelle, I will be stalking your blog Monday till I hear what you're having!! I too hope it's a boy, but I find a girl will be easier. There's just something complicated about wiping something extra between their legs... :)
Oh my. Piglet. Well, hopefully she'll think of something new before April:)
We'll have to introduce "Piglet" to my grandaughter "Elmo" when they are born!! Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday!! Keep us posted!!
When I was pregnant with #2, we threw around the name Chloe for a girl. Jake decided he liked Cleto (he mixed up how to say Chloe). What do you want to name this baby? Will you share this info.
She is too cute!
Post a Comment