Congrats, Ryan! And Steph, your hair looks great. I think that's the longest I've ever seen it. I'm excited to hear where you guys end up (and I know you are too!).
Ryam, you are looking absolutely amazing. I would say that you look as good as you did back in 1989. That was a particularly good year in terms of looks. But I think i am going to have to say that 2008 is now #1.
You guys look great! Steph...yes the hair is fab! It's so long!! Congrats on the graduating! Justin and I are excited for you guys! So where is our trip to? ;)
Way to go Ryan!!! Stephanie..I saw you at church today but didn't get a chance to talk to you...Mia is growing up so quickly & is more beautiful every time I see her! Let us know how you are doing!!
Hey! I love this blogging stuff! What's your email? I have a cute picture of mia from that time you guys came over for dinner when Ryan was out of town. You and your blog look great P.S.
10 comments:
Yay! No more school!
Congrats, Ryan! And Steph, your hair looks great. I think that's the longest I've ever seen it. I'm excited to hear where you guys end up (and I know you are too!).
Steph I just have to say that you are totally gorgeous! Ryan's not bad either.... You guys look like the perfect happy couple. So cute!
Steph, you beautiful woman, you! So jealous you're almost done!!!
Wow-Ryan congrats!!!! That's a lot of hard work! we're just trying to save up so Saki can go to school! Steph, you look pretty:)
Ryam, you are looking absolutely amazing. I would say that you look as good as you did back in 1989. That was a particularly good year in terms of looks. But I think i am going to have to say that 2008 is now #1.
You guys look great! Steph...yes the hair is fab! It's so long!! Congrats on the graduating! Justin and I are excited for you guys! So where is our trip to? ;)
Way to go Ryan!!! Stephanie..I saw you at church today but didn't get a chance to talk to you...Mia is growing up so quickly & is more beautiful every time I see her! Let us know how you are doing!!
Steph, you look GREAT! You're a babe.
Hey! I love this blogging stuff! What's your email? I have a cute picture of mia from that time you guys came over for dinner when Ryan was out of town. You and your blog look great P.S.
Post a Comment