Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Playtime!

We've been enjoying some quality time with friends in our ward lately. Yesterday we played in the snow and today we went to an indoor pool. It's fun to have Mia play with these girls because they are all about the same age.












I think playing with friends has been good for Mia's social skills. We've had to practice not hitting friends who take our toys. Apparently the concept of "sharing" is not preloaded software for a toddler. It's nice to have understanding friends :).

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love the picture of all 3 of them on the slide together. That is too cute!

Brenna said...

Stephanie, I saw your post on our blog. I've actually been "watching" your family for a few months now (that sounds kind of creepy, but you know what I mean!). My favorite was Mia with the shoes!

Kelli said...

you are such good parents trying to teach Mia not to hit. We have given up and just told McKay to pick only hit smaller kids since the big ones can cause you harm. He has taken this to heart and attaked a 9 month old on sunday. McKay took the kid out, I was so proud, but am a horrible parent.

Belle said...

HEY STEPH! getting tired of the snow? I am, looks like the girls had fun though--Mere is lots more fun now that she's awake more!