Grandma and Grandpa Haws came out to Utah for Thanksgiving and brought Mia a Christmas present. Since we're flying to Portland, we thought we'd let Mia open this one a little early. She's already had lots of fun playing with it!
Hey guys it's Chris Parson. I have enjoyed stalking you on your blog, I got it off Tina's. Hey my wife wanted to know where you got your background/template for your blog.
That looks like quite the house. Now you need to get her some gi joes to play with. Okay, maybe some female soccer figurines instead. Hope you have a great time on Jamie Dr. for Christmas.
4 comments:
Hey guys it's Chris Parson. I have enjoyed stalking you on your blog, I got it off Tina's. Hey my wife wanted to know where you got your background/template for your blog.
Ok Mia is soooo cute! She looks so grown up!!! Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!!!!!
We have that same little house! Alli got it for Christmas 2 years ago, and it's still a popular toy with both of the kids.
That looks like quite the house. Now you need to get her some gi joes to play with. Okay, maybe some female soccer figurines instead. Hope you have a great time on Jamie Dr. for Christmas.
Post a Comment