I would have like to have seen the final product. I claim that i am a great pumpking carver. I have many pictures of me as a kid carving pumpkins even teaching my son how to carve. But no pictures of the final product. (In all honesty that is because my carvings are somewhat of a picasso cubism type creation) I hope that your final product was much better than mine this year.
3 comments:
Hey Pace Family!!
Just wanted to say HI! I love blogging! It is such a great way to stay in contact with friends that you don't see all the time! Hope all is well!
Joyce
I would have like to have seen the final product. I claim that i am a great pumpking carver. I have many pictures of me as a kid carving pumpkins even teaching my son how to carve. But no pictures of the final product. (In all honesty that is because my carvings are somewhat of a picasso cubism type creation) I hope that your final product was much better than mine this year.
Hmmm, there are reasons why we didn't even TAKE any pictures of the final products....
Post a Comment