Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another couple of videos

Here are a few more videos of Mia - she's laughing like crazy so they are pretty fun!




Don't worry, she wasn't hurt when she hit her mouth on the chair....

4 comments:

Patrick and Crystal said...

She's adorable!!

Becky said...

Mia's so cute! Steph -- I just sent you an email. Your invitation to Michelle's baby shower just got sent back to me today. Check your email for details!

Chelsea said...

Stephernie! Mia has hair and is getting cuter every day! I was so jealous of your little rondevous with Crystal. Bummed I couldn't be there too!

Professor Price said...

holy guacamole!! Mia is absolutelty amazing. In fact, McKay has enjoyed watching her laugh. He sits in front of the computer and blows her kisses. We wish you guys the best and look forward to the day when we begin negotiations for the marriage of our children.